Great progress has been made on renovating the building. Major renovation work is almost complete:
- Windows have been replaced.
- A new gas boiler and radiators have been installed.
- A dampproof course has been completed.
- New electrics are almost complete.
- Building work is mostly complete on the ground floor.
In February, the church moved into and begin holding meetings there while the rest of things are waiting to being completed.
So far, all renovation costs have been covered by generous donations of God’s people. We are so grateful for everyone who has made this possible.
All that remains are the ‘finishing touches’. Below is a video that shows what still needs finished.
This is a breakdown of the funds that are needed to complete the project:
£1300 ($1625) New front door and raised threshold– [DONE] £4200 Roof-work and exterior– [DONE]
- £1200 ($1550) Kitchen and appliances
£1200 Meeting room decorations, carpet & doors– [DONE]
£700 ($975) Hallway and stairs– [DONE] £700 ($975) Bathroom– [DONE]
- £700 ($975) Guest room
- £1300 ($1750) Communal room
- £700 ($975) Pastor’s apartment bedroom
- £1500 ($2000) Pastor’s living room/kitchen
£300 ($450) Loft/attic ladder and storage– [DONE]
£2000 ($2650) Miscellaneous/sundry expenses– [DONE]
- Left to raise = £5400 ($7,100)
To give any donation toward this project, please go here. Thank you so much for your prayers and support!